Top Linksbiographyby votesnews articlesmessage board
Biographicalbiographyother workscontactkeywordsresumepublicityactivitiesmessage board
External Linksofficial sitesmiscellaneousphotographssound clipsvideo clipsblogs
Mini Biography:Stefano Pazzaglia, known for his creative prospective of media business, was born professionally speaking as a deejay in local radio stations...
Trivia:Founded the first italian film commission in 1997 with Regione Emilia Romagna and Lombardia between others. Worked in conjuction with Oracle to develop the first Youtube-style project since y2k... more
Awards:Unfortunately, there is no Academy Award for consultants :-) more
Current Position:Actually considering other amazing tasks, after 25 years of activity in showbiz
Contacts:mobile: +39 (349) 7901719 - fax: +1 (425) 9626488 - email: email@example.com
- Mondo Tv (2004) (I) .... Head of theatrical department
- Moviemax (2003) (I) .... Consulting partner
- UGC Ciné Citè Italia (2002) (I) .... Programming manager
- Eagle Pictures (until 2001) (I) .... International activities
- AB Film Distributors (1998) (I) .... Consulting partner
- Primefilms (1997) (CH) .... Sales consultant
- Distributori Associati (1997) (I) .... Buying and selling consultant
- Media Ventures (1997) (I) .... Managing partner
- Lydian Pix (1994) (USA) .... Buying department
- Filmscale Corporation (1992) (USA) .... General manager
- Polisound (1991) (CH) .... Buying consultant
- e_motionpictures (1988) (ITA) .... Buying and selling consultant
- Eagle Pictures (1987) (I) .... Theatrical product manager
- Anthrax (2001) .... Co executive producer - Uncredited
- Boys will be boys (1997) (TV) .... Co executive producer - Uncredited
... aka In un mare di guai (Italy) [it]
- One of our own (1997) .... Associate producer - Uncredited
... aka Denver P.D.: One of our own (USA: long title)
- Portraits of a killer (1996) .... Associate producer - Uncredited
... aka Portraits de l'innocence (Canada: French title)
... aka Portraits of innocence
... aka Oltre l'innocenza (Italy) [it]
- Punto Radio Bologna (1982) (I) .... Disc jockey
- Rete Centrale (1981) (I) .... Disc jockey
- Razza Digitale (2005) (I) .... I.T. activities
- Movieshark project (1999) (LUX-UK) .... Project leader
- Film commissions in Italy (1997) (I) .... Project leader (Honoree)
- The player - rights management software (1995) (I) .... Project leader
- Free Drive project (1995) (I) .... Board of advisors
- Bound by honor (1993) .... Production assistant
... aka Blood in, blood out (Australia)
... aka Blood in, blood out... Bound by honor
... aka Patto di sangue (Italy) [it]
- Tele Capri News only local news 24/7 (1990) (I) .... Programming exec
- Anicaflash onlytrailers project (1989) (I) .... Main mover
- Movie marketing unofficial board (1988) (I) .... Advisor
- Valmusic (1983) (I) .... On stage management exec
•Applying more than 15 years of business development, problem solving, relationship, and sales experience in the motion pictures arena and the new technologies.
•Creating projects and plans for the introduction of new kinds of distribution, organising activities in the most cost-effective way.
•Finding solutions to logistical issues by developing an expert knowledge of all process and aspects, and delivering content in creative ways.
•Selling effectively to the media, retail and finance sectors with sales cycles ranging from 1 week to medium term (2-3 years).
•Analysing market share and customer feedback to understand and maximise future market potential.
•Monitoring, and evaluating projects to ensure that efficient and professional service is always delivered.
•Building business plans for mergers and acquisitions, and investment, and new markets.
•Assigning clear areas of responsibility and creating the opportunity for feedback, advice, and support.
•Contributing ideas to a team, a company to ensure that goals, targets, and deadlines are effectively met.
•Understanding and listening to people to build and develop supportive and successful teams.
•Organising resources and scheduling to smoothly implement agreed plans.
•Operating comfortably at board level down with a customer-sensitive, profit-driven approach.
•Establishing customer needs and wants, working out how to best deliver the result at different levels.
•Reading technical publications, journals, and articles to keep up-to-date with changes and shifts in the market.
IMDb message board for Stefano Pazzaglia more